Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Little Birdie Told Me

A little birdie told me to make a million baby shirts with his face on it so here they are. You may recognize this first one from my family blog it was hand stitched for my friend Rachel and her baby Anna Kate. The rest are machine stitched with ribbon for feet. They will go to whomever has a baby next. These are so simple to make and oh so cute! It took less than an hour to make all three of the machine stitched ones.
Butterflies and flowers with striped wings on a onesie.

Purple and green vines with purple floral wings on a newborn button shirt.

Blue vintage floral with red floral wings and beak on a onesie.

Red and white dots with beige and red flower wings on a newborn button shirt.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Very cute!

Julie said...

Oh so cute. I will be wanting one for my next child (and no--this is definitely not an announcement :)).

Alicia @ The Creative Vault said...

I just bought a bunch of 2T t-shirts and am planning on making some cute t's for Maggie.

Alicia @ The Creative Vault said...

Oh yeah, and stay posted, last night I was bird crazy and made a bird quilt. I just have to finish it off.