Thursday, June 18, 2009

Have You Discovered Bakerella Yet?

You will not be disappointed with this one... Bakerella.blogspot.com has the CUTEST stuff! My friend Mikelle has been really into making Bakerella's cupcake bites and cake pops and they are SO delicious. I had to check out the site for myself. I almost died when I saw how cute her ideas were, the best part is she shares with you how to do it yourself.
These are just a tiny sampling of the creative cake pops. You can see all her cake pops and cupcake bites by clicking here. They are super delicious. The basic recipe is you take cooked cake, mix it with frosting, roll it in a ball and dip it in chocolate. Oh, yeah, they are fantastic!
These are cupcake/cookie/brownie hamburger and fries! SO cute! They look like it would be really hard to make but it turns out they are not. Check out her site and you will be lost in blog world for days!

No comments: