Sunday, March 15, 2009

What Happens When Husbands Play Computer Games...

This is the result of a husband who plays video games with his brothers on a Saturday night instead of taking his wife on a date! To be honest, I loved the extra time to craft.

50 Nifty United States Travel Crayon Roll
Julie inspired me with her travel bag so I had to go out and get the same fabric to make this cute crayon roll.


Fabric Lunch Bag


This cute little Americana lunch sack is for my mum.


Vintage Cowboy Crayon Roll


The fabric isn't vintage but the style is. I just couldn't pass this fabric up.




Hair Clip Holder

This hangs on the wall and holds all of your hair clips. Now, no more searching the house wondering where that hair clip went.


The holder folds up and buttons. The handle allows you to carry the holder and the clips with you to your slumber party or to Grandma's house. A must have for any southern girl.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I want the hair clip thingie! It would be perfect for the girls. Show me how to make it when we see you in a month!

Alicia @ The Creative Vault said...

Sure thing. It is super easy to do!

Julie said...

Love the projects!!!! I wish I could craft with you.