Monday, March 23, 2009

Tips Wanted

I am looking for closet organization ideas. In our apartment we have two huge storage closets. One is in the entry way of our apartment and one is in the hallway and is the whole length of the hall. This is a GREAT storage area, but it is overflowing with stuff and has little organization to it. I hate opening it because it looks terrible. I know I need to reorganize, but I don't have tons of money for storage bins and am looking for any tips you organized ladies may have. What do you do to keep your closets organized?

4 comments:

Jamie said...

It depends on what you are trying to organize: I know you said you didn't have a lot of money for bins but I use to buy the cheap plastic ones at wal-mart and then you can decorate and label them how you want. If you are completely out of money you can see if people have moving boxes you can use. Just a few thoughts.

Alicia @ The Creative Vault said...

I'm working on a post for an answer to your question. I'll let you know when it's done. I'll put it on cheapskate mom. :)

Rachel said...

use old diaper boxes for like everything!! I'll put a bunch of stuff in them, then make a little label and tape it to the outside of the box and then stack them in the closet. Lincoln's and my closet are full of them. I figure I have to buy the diapers anyway, so it's like free boxes.

Rachel said...

oh you can also stack them on top of each other facing out like shelves... they aren't super sturdy but it works.