Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pimp my Sit and Spin


I think one of my greatest talents would have to be my ability to turn trash into treasures. I got this sit and spin for $4 at Kids Market. I loved the one I had as a kid and plus I need to prep Maggie for the teacups at Disney World so she doesn't puke like her Daddy. Well, the paper on this one was in pretty bad shape not to mention that it is straight from the 80's. Maybe it is the one I had as a kid... well, to make a long story short, the plastic was in nice shape so I bought it, added paper and paper polka dots and then Modge Podged it to seal it up. Much cuter and Maggie loves it!

3 comments:

Julie said...

This turned out SOOO cute! You are so crafty.

Julie said...

PS - I have some more ideas for felt food that I need to tell you about.

Alicia @ The Creative Vault said...

yes please do!