Monday, December 29, 2008

Wall Dolls



The fun never stops with my new Cricut. This is my latest project - wall dolls! This doll is 10 inches tall and I mixed and matched a few things to make a Tinkerbell for little Mags. I also cut out these letters and embellished them with brads, ribbon, fibers, flowers, faux pearls and gems. I put it up with sticky tack. I told her that I had a surprise for her and she smiled and kicked her feet with excitement all the way up the stairs. I covered her eyes and then let her see the surprise. It was so cute, her jaw literally dropped and she spent the next 5 minutes staring at it and trying to tear it down from the wall. Good thing mom is smart enough to put it out of reach. I'm selling wall dolls on etsy so tell your friends!


1 comment:

Hannah Stevenson said...

OK I'm gonna say it out loud...I COVET your Cricut. Those things are awesome! This is such a cute idea! Maggie is a lucky little lady!